Dynamic Substructuring Wiki
Welcome to the SEM/IMAC Dynamic Substructuring Technical Division's web space.
In this space we will share ideas and data. Feel free to edit this page or other pages!
Contributors | Here is a list of the current contributors. Add information about what you are working on, etc.
Test Bed Information | Here is basic information on our test bed, the Ampair 600 Wind Turbine
Experiments | Here is a list of current and past experiments on the Ampair wind turbine test bed. |
Models | Here are models developed by contributors
Knowledge Base | This is a place to collect information that may be helpful to others in the substructuring community.
Knowledge Base (Including Tutorials on Substructuring)
Tutorials | See the tutorial page by clicking this link
Substructuring Papers in IMAC | List of all of the papers from IMAC proceedings in substructuring related sessions
Bibliography | Here is a list of links to conference and journal papers about dynamic substructuring, with space for notes from the authors.
- Usage Guidelines
- Guide for Uploading Files
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- MediaWiki FAQ
- To request a new account or retrieve your password, contact the wiki administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Focus Group
The Dynamic Substructuring Technical Division is a group of collaborating researchers who meet annually at the Society for Experimental Mechanics' International Modal Analysis Conference each year. The group is led by
- Chair: Andreas Linderholt (https://lnu.se/en/staff/andreas.linderholt/)
- Vice Chair: Matt Allen (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Secretary: Walter D'Ambrogio (http://www.ing.univaq.it/personale/scheda_personale.php?codice=132)
- Historian: Daniel Roettgen (Technische Universität München) and
- Past Chair: Randall L. Mayes (Sandia National Laboratories).
This Wiki is maintained by Matt Allen's research group.